Get to know us
Learn more about the role of the society, society meetings, and current members.
The PhD Health Student Society (PhD HSS) is a constituent
of the Dalhousie Student Union (DSU) and the
Dalhousie Association of Graduate Students (DAGS).
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PHD HEALTH STUDENT SOCIETY ARE TO:
- Represent the interests of member graduate students of the PhD in Health Program
- Further a strong social and academic community of PhD in Health students
- Promote the unity of PhD in Health students
- Provide opportunities for networking, student leadership, research promotion, and participation to empower and support students in the PhD in Health program
- Serve as a liaison between the students and Faculty of Health Professions
PhD Health Student Society
Dalhousie Association of
Graduate Students Bylaws, 2019
PhD Health Student
Society Ratification, 2021
PhD HSS meeting agendas and minutes are available upon request.
Do you have an idea for the PhD HSS?
If you have an idea for the PhD HSS, want to get involved with the society, or want to reach PhD in Health students, let us know below.